31 Oct Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Happy Halloween everyone!! What is everyone up to tonight? I definitely procrastinated this year and am still tossing around ideas for my halloween costume! Last year I made Studio DIY’s ice cream cone costume and loved it.
Whether you’re heading out to friends or entertaining at your own place, I wanted to be sure I put up a sweet recipe for you to try! These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are baked in cupcakes pans making them the perfect single serving dessert. They travel well too!
Hope you enjoy!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
By October 31, 2015Published:
- Yield: 12 cheesecakes (12 Servings)
Happy Halloween everyone!! What is everyone up to tonight? I definitely procrastinated this year and am still tossing around …
- 12 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice separated
- 2/3 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Combine melted butter, crushed graham crackers, sugar, and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place 12 cupcake liners into a cupcake pan. Evenly divide the graham cracker mixture amongst the 12 cupcakes. Press down until firm at the bottom.
- In a bowl of a standing mixer, add softened cream cheese, pumpkin, and sugar. Mix on medium until well combined.
- Add in remaining teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and cornstarch. Mix again on medium speed.
- Turn mixer to low speed and add in the eggs. Mix just until combined.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecakes from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Then place them in the refrigerator until they are chilled.
- *Optional - if you would like to top them with fresh whipped cream, pour the 1/2 cup whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer. Place the cream filled bowl into the freezer for 5 minutes so it gets cold. Then place the bowl on the stand mixer and mix on high speed until whipped cream forms.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress