10 Dec Love List 12/10/14: Homemade Marshmallows
As soon as the weather turns cold, I start drinking at least 6 hot drinks a day. I usually stick to tea but when I want to indulge in something warm and sweet I go with a classic hot cocoa. The best and easiest way to spice up a regular hot chocolate is by adding homemade marshmallows! Making marshmallows from scratch allows endless flavor possibilities. This week’s love list is here to introduce you to a world of marshmallows you may not even knew existed!
1. Homemade Marshmallows, Butter Than Toast
2. Chocolate Mint Marshmallows, Hidden Ponies
3. Malted Caramel Swirl, The Gold Lining Girl
4. Apple Cider Marshmallows, Lark & Linen
5. Chambord Marshmallows, Food Fanatic
6. Homemade Espresso Marshmallows, Heartbeet Kitchen