11 Jan Love List 1/11/17: Organization DIYs
To build off of last week’s Love List, it’s a new year and a fresh start! I mentioned last week that I’m trying to eat healthier this year. Well the other task I’m challenging myself with is staying organized. NYC apartments can be tough when your a person with a lot of hobbies. I’ve always struggled with keeping a tidy space and with this apartment I’m trying really really hard to keep it clutter free and organized! This love list has a handful of easy DIYs to help keep the home organized.
1. Leather Pantry Labels, The Merry Thought
2. DIY Chalkboard Clipboards, Creating with KLC
3. Stone Trinket Dishes, Homey Oh My
4. Rustic Knife Rack, eHow
5. Wood and White Desk Organizers, Drawn to DIY
6. Hanging Organiser, Burkatron
Do you have any tricks for staying organized?