06 Aug Love List 8/6/14: Crostinis
I am always making crostinis. They’re easy and the ingredient combinations are endless. Recently, Today.com featured one of my crostini recipes in their Artisinal Toast roundup and got me inspired to do a round up of the beloved crostini as well! Here are a list of some crostinis that are definitely worth checking out.
1. Berry Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese, Damn Delicious
2. Roasted Tomato and Burrata Caprese Salad with Garlic Toasts, Bowl of Delicious
3. Raisin Crostini with Blue Cheese and Apples, Foxes Love Lemons
4. Raspberry, Coconut, and Nutella Crostini, Wayfair.com
5. Fig, Bacon, and Honey Goat Cheese Crostini, Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
6. Hummus and Leek Crostini, The Ferraro Kitchen
What are your favorite ingredients to use when making crostinis?