02 Dec Love List 12/2/15: Cookie Recipes
National Cookie Day is coming up this Friday! Not to mention holiday baking is going to be in full swing pretty soon. Holiday gifts are always 10x better when they are homemade. Every year I always make an assortment of different cookies and package them up in silver tins. Surprise your friends and loved ones with a stack of delicious homemade cookies this holiday season. Check out the cookie recipes below for some inspiration!
1. Gingerbread and Chocolate Macarons, Milk and Honey
2. Turtle Cookies, The Skinny Fork
3. Homemade Mint Milanos, Baking Moment
4. Double Chocolate Malt Cookies, Feeding Boys
5. Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Peas & Peonies
6. Ginger Crinkle Snowflake Christmas Cookies, Simple as That
Do you have a favorite holiday cookie you make every year?