01 Feb Love Lists 2/1/17: DIY Beauty Treatments
When you reach into your kitchen pantry, chances are you’re looking for an ingredient to spice up your dinner or sweeten your breakfast. However, mother nature’s ingredients aren’t there to only nourish your stomach but to nourish your hair, nails, and skin too! A lot of the products you have stocked in your cupboard can be used for amazing DIY beauty products. I have been moving more towards an all natural beauty routine and I love not only how much money I’ve been saving but also knowing that everything I’m using is natural. My favorite DIY mask consists of honey, turmeric, and nutmeg. This week’s love list is here to help you open up your eyes to other uses for those ingredients in your kitchen!
1. Honey Cinnamon Mask, Hello Glow
2. Lemon Basil Shea Butter Soap, The Homemade Haus
3. Spirulina Honey Face Mask, Kale & Caramel
4. Mint Sea Salt Scrub, SkinCare Uteki
5. Peppermint Lip Balm, Threads & Blooms
6. Vanilla Coffee Soap, Simply Stacie
Do you have a fave DIY beauty treatment?