11 Mar Love List 3/11/15: St. Patrick’s Day
Posted at 07:00h in Love List 2 Comments
St. Patrick’s Day is next week and even though I’m not a huge drinker, I still like to celebrate with sweet treats and festive baked goods! This week’s love list is equipped with fun printables and recipes to help you get into the holiday spirit.
1. St. Patrick’s Day Banner, Alice & Lois
2. Brownie Oreo Mint Cupcakes, Curry and Comfort
3. Pistachio Nanaimo Bars, Eat Cake for Dinner
4. Beef and Guinness Pie, A Sweet Muddle
5. Chocolate Mint Cookies, The Sweetest Occassion
6. Printable Bottle Labels, Lia Griffith
How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year?
Rachel @ A Sweet MuddlePosted at 05:49h, 31 March
Hi Justine, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for the mention! I hope you had a great St Patrick’s Day. Cheers, Rachel
P.s. I’ve just had a little tour of your blog, and its great! 🙂
JustinePosted at 10:47h, 03 April
Aw thank you, hope you had a great St Patrick’s day also! Your recipes look soo delicious, I already have a handful bookmarked ;)!