16 Sep Love List 9/16/14: National Guacamole Day
Posted at 08:41h in Love List 3 Comments
Happy National Guacamole Day! There are so many ways in which guacamole can be used and so I’m dedicating this week’s love list to a collection of delicious guacamole recipes.
1. Guacamole with Feta, Innocent Delight
2. Watermelon Feta Guacamole, Two Peas and Their Pod
3. Mini Taco Cups, Maya Kitchenette
4. Mini Shrimp Tostadas, Coupon Clipping Cook
5. Mexican Chopped Salad, Sprinkles and Sauce
6. Guacamole Pizza, The Cookie Writer
EdytaPosted at 13:21h, 16 September
Hi Justine. Thanks for featuring my Guacamole with Feta post. Love your blog 🙂
Kacey @ The Cookie WriterPosted at 19:09h, 16 September
Thank you so much for sharing my guacamole pizza!
Dottie BartelPosted at 18:53h, 17 September
Thanks for liking Guacamole as much as I do.