31 Jul Peach Crostini with Roasted Blueberries
Posted at 08:43h in Recipe 9 Comments
As you may have guessed, I’m a huge crostini fan. They are so easy to make and the options are limitless. They also make the perfect snack for both small and large gatherings. For this crostini recipe I was inspired by the roasted blueberry crostini on Two Peas & Their Pod. I added the peach component to the recipe because I thought it would be the perfect addition for summer!
Peach Crostini with Roasted Blueberries
By July 31, 2014Published:
- Yield: 20 crostini
- Prep: 10 minutes mins
- Cook: 10 minutes mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
As you may have guessed, I'm a huge crostini fan. They are so easy to make and the options are limitless. They also make the …
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 medium peach
- 1 medium baguette thinly sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl combine blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. Toss until blueberries are evenly coated.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay blueberries flat across baking sheet and place in oven. Roast for 7-10 minutes. You want to take them out of the oven right before the juices start escaping from the blueberries. Let cool completely.
- Spread mascarpone cheese evenly on each of the toasted slices of the baguette.
- Thinly slice peach and place each slice on top of each crostini.
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
StushiGal StylePosted at 19:33h, 31 July
This looks so yummy! Roasted blueberries sound so good lol!
Carrie PaciniPosted at 10:21h, 04 August
The peach crostini look wonderful and easy.
JustinePosted at 08:37h, 05 August
Thanks so much @Carrie Pacini !! They are super easy to make and perfect for small get togethers 🙂
Kristine @ Kristine's KitchenPosted at 00:37h, 10 August
These look so pretty and absolutely delicious! I love that you used mascarpone cheese. I think I’d have a hard time not eating all of these myself!
JustinePosted at 16:17h, 10 August
Aw thank you so much Kristine!! 🙂
ElizabethPosted at 19:59h, 10 August
What a gorgeous light summertime dish! I need to buy a baguette just I can make this. 🙂
JustinePosted at 20:02h, 10 August
Aw thanks so much Elizabeth! If you try it let me know how you like it!! 🙂
Pretty in Pistachio | Sip Through the Season with a Blueberry Honeybee Cocktail! | Pretty in PistachioPosted at 12:19h, 22 December
[…] them so I’m no amateur when it comes to baking with blueberries (evidence here and here and here). However, making a cocktail with them was something entirely new to me and I was excited for the […]
Pretty in Pistachio | Olive and Red Bell Pepper TapenadePosted at 09:27h, 11 June
[…] Queen” over here. There are a handful of crostini recipes already on the blog such as the peach crostini with roasted blueberries and the beet and goat cheese crostini but I still just can’t seem to get enough of these […]