15 Jan Pretty Pink Popcorn Boxes (Free Printable Template)!
My activities on Valentine’s Day this year are going to be highly determined by the whether. If it’s as freezing out as it was last week in NYC then chance are I’ll be staying in with snacks and movies. Not to mention, Netflix has been my downright obsession lately. There are just tooooo many awesome shows on right now. I’ll fully admit I’ve been binge watching Netflix more than I should be.
Anyway, I decided to put together a few cute popcorn box designs for Valentine’s Day! Not a ton of materials involved and they’re pretty easy to make so if you plan on binge watching movies this Valentine’s Day (like me) than these little popcorn boxes are a great way to still stay festive and celebrate in a small but cute way.
- 8.5 x 11″ card stock (standard printer size)
- Color printer
- Scissors or exacto knife
- Double sided tape
- Popcorn or other treats
- Download and print the PDF provided (Valentines Day Popcorn Box)
- Cut out along the solid lines/edges of the template
- Fold along the dotted lines
- Add small pieces of double sided tape to the bottom and side flaps
- Tape the sides together to form the box and fold in and tape the bottom
- Fill with treats and enjoy!
Download Template Here:
Valentine Boxes - 25 DIY Templates, Printables, and TutorialsPosted at 00:08h, 11 February
[…] 4. Popcorn Boxes […]
Cone Box Template - BestTemplatess - BestTemplatessPosted at 13:39h, 22 March
[…] Download Image More @ http://www.prettyinpistachio.com […]