02 Nov Love List 11/2/16: Not Your Average Nachos
Did you know that there is an ENTIRE day dedicated to celebrating Nachos? Yep there is. It’s on 11/6 so for this week’s love list I’m posting nacho recipes that sound and look heavenly. Instead of going the traditional route of nachos topped with cheese, tomato, etc. these recipes get real creative with flavors ingredients. Check them out and would love to hear about your favorite nacho recipe in the comments below!
1. Carne Asada Fries Nachos, Mommys Home Cooking
2. Pulled Pork Breakfast Nachos with Jalapeno Cheddar Sauce, Yes to Yolks
3. Ahi Poke Wachos with Spicy Sriracha Mayo, Foodness Gracious
4. Sweet and Spicy Thai Chicken Nachos, Floating Kitchen
5. Sheet Pan Nachos, Culinary Cool
6. Loaded Vegan Nachos, B. Britnell