22 Apr Love List 4/22/15: Picnic Season!
Posted at 07:00h in Lifestyle, Love List 0 Comments
Tomorrow marks National Picnic day! One of my favorite things about the warmer weather is eating outdoors. There’s nothing better than packing a basket with your favorite treats and heading out to a park to relax. Whether you’re planning a picnic for one or five, the below ideas can help add a few pretty finishing touches to your picnic outing!
1. DIY Colorblock Food Domes, Sugar & Cloth
2. DIY Ice Pack Cover, Little White Whale
3. Summertime Sun Tea, Thirsty for Tea
4. Recycled Can Cutlery Holder, Home-Dzine
5. DIY Watermelon Picnic Basket, Studio DIY
6. Pockets of Fun, Think Garnish
Do you follow any traditions when packing for a picnic?