03 Jun Love List 6/3/15: Put an Egg On It
Let’s be real, adding a fried egg to almost any dish tastes good. The best part is cutting into the yolk and letting it run into the other ingredients. For this week’s love list I put together a mix of dishes from breakfast recipes to salads that are all topped with eggs.
1. Cheesy English Muffins with Smoky Balsamic Red Pepper Compote and Fried Eggs, An Edible Mosaic
2. Sweet Potato, Spinach, and Chorizo Hash with Fried Eggs, The Iron You
3. Chilaquiles Manifesto, Yes More Please
4. Parsnip, Lentil & Walnut Salad with Fried Eggs, Dishing Up the Dirt
5. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potato Salad with Fried Eggs, Dishing Up the Dirt
6. Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce, Mon Petit Four
What’s your favorite dish to top with an egg?