12 Dec Chocolate Cookie Latte with the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System
*This post is sponsored by Torani, all opinions are my own :)*
I am more than ready to deck the halls and get ready for the upcoming holidays!! I know we have all been going through the two longest, strangest years of the last decade so I know for me personally, I savor every little celebration and special moment that I can.
I recently received the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System and my goodness it has been a game changer. Prior to using this system, I was using a simple one function coffee system which was fine but now that I have all the amazing features of Ninja available to me, I don’t know if I ever could go back! With this system, you can brew grounds OR pods and there are 4 different settings that allow you to tailor the coffee based on the drink you are making!
I’ve been toying around with the specialty coffee setting non-stop. The machine also has a built-in frother so you can whip up all creamy, foamy lattes that your heart desires!
If you’ve been following my blogging journey throughout the years, then you know that I LOVE entertaining guests. This system is going to be the perfect way to impress guests when I can whip them up a foamy cappuccino after dinner in a pinch!
One of my favorite drinks that I’ve been making recently is what I like to call a “chocolate cookie latte” yum! The secret to the drink is using Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano syrup.
No artificial sweeteners, no artificial preservatives and their syrups are sooo easy to use! Just a pump of the syrup packs enough punch to transform a drink. With the chocolate milano syrup, it turns my lattes into a sweet and decadent treat. If you’re feeling extra fancy (which I always love to add in special touches) you can top the latte with a chocolate shortbread and festive sprinkles!
Recipe down below – this is a drink you’ll love over and over again!
Happy Holidays xx
Chocolate Cookie Latte with the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System Recipe
By December 12, 2021Published:
*This post is sponsored by Torani, all opinions are my own :)* I am more than ready to deck the halls and get ready for …
- 1 coffee pod espresso style or strong coffee
- 2 tbs Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- whipped cream optional
- sprinkles optional
- chocolate shortbread optional
- Fill the water reservoir of the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System and then power on the machine.
- Place 2 tbsps of Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano syrup at the bottom of a heat proof mug. Then place the mug under the drip spout of the machine.
- Open the top lid of the coffee brewer and add in the coffee pod of your choice. I would recommend going with either an espresso style pod or a strong coffee pod. Close the lid.
- Select specialty (4 oz) brew. Let the coffee brew into the mug!
- While the coffee is brewing, in a separate heat proof mug, add ½ cup milk and microwave until warm (about 45-60 seconds).
- Once the coffee is done brewing, remove from the machine and give the coffee a good stir then set aside. Use the built-in frother to froth your warm milk to desired foaminess.
- Pour the milk and foam into the coffee mug.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a chocolate cookie! Enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress