As you may have guessed, I’m a huge crostini fan. They are so easy to make and the options are limitless. They also make the perfect snack for both small and large gatherings. For this crostini recipe I was inspired by the roasted blueberry crostini on Two Peas & Their Pod. I added the peach component to the recipe because I thought it would be the perfect addition for summer!
Peach Crostini with Roasted Blueberries
By July 31, 2014Published:
- Yield: 20 crostini
- Prep: 10 minutes mins
- Cook: 10 minutes mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
As you may have guessed, I'm a huge crostini fan. They are so easy to make and the options are limitless. They also make the …
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 medium peach
- 1 medium baguette thinly sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl combine blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. Toss until blueberries are evenly coated.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay blueberries flat across baking sheet and place in oven. Roast for 7-10 minutes. You want to take them out of the oven right before the juices start escaping from the blueberries. Let cool completely.
- Spread mascarpone cheese evenly on each of the toasted slices of the baguette.
- Thinly slice peach and place each slice on top of each crostini.
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress