24 Dec Rice Krispie “Trees”
There are so many types of homemade treats you can make for the holidays. My recent love list is a whole roundup dedicated to cookies alone. I had a handful of friends over for a holiday get together last week but didn’t have time to bake anything so I kept it simple – rice krispie “trees”.
They’re easy to make, they don’t require turning the oven on, and you can decorate them with your own special touch and style! Some of my favorite decorations to use are melted chocolate, edible glitter, and sugar pearls. You can also switch between plain rice krispies and cocoa rice krispies depending on your taste preference!
Rice Krispie Trees
By December 24, 2015Published:
- Yield: 24 treats (24 Servings)
There are so many types of homemade treats you can make for the holidays. My recent love list is a whole roundup dedicated to …
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz. bag jet puffed marshmallows
- 6 cups plain rice krispies or cocoa rice krispies if desired
- tree shaped cookie cutter
- 1 12 oz bag. white chocolate chips if desired
- sprinkles and other decorations
- wax paper
- vegetable oil for greasing hands
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress